Saturday, July 7, 2012

Back At It

Well back to work I went.
Just got home from gluing some more rings at Dads, this will be the last lot of rings for awhile so I had better make it last lol!

Business is pretty slow at the moment although that will hopefully change soon!
I caught up with my old pal Maxim who proposed that I sell my stuff at the Brisbane Suitcase Rummage Markets!

This is a market held in the centre of Brisbane city where you can sell your wares from a suitcase! So essentially a whole concregation of peeps with suitcases :p

The stallholders ticket was only $25 which I see as a good gamble to see how the first market event will go! Maxim also offered to be the stallholder for free which was really nice of him!

So if you are in the vincinity you should definitely check it out!!!


1 comment:

  1. When are you going to be there? August 5?

    ReplyDelete