Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You Don't Know You're Beautiful

Flooding houses are the worst. Also I can't get One Direction out of my head :(

MY SUPPLIES ARRIVED!!!!
Thats pretty exciting :)
Not all of them mind you but a good deal of them ^^
At least i can get some designs sorted and stuff!
Speaking of which here's what I had a play around with...


Some prettyful materials! And now I'm not just thinking rings and earrings but brooches and some other cutesy things :)




Here are some ones that I started making, at this stage just playing around with different materials and techniques.




In the background you will notice my GIANT PILE OF MATERIAL! Haha! I've had it for so long that I can at least say my things will be unique :p
And that is what I have been doing today! I'm now off to check the mailbox! Woohoo!!!
This still doesnt make up for downstairs flooding but it is a good distraction!



BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment