Saturday, June 9, 2012

I was supposed to be having a full on work-a-thon today but because I stupidly cleaned my little heart out yesterday (I vacuumed like there was no tomorrow) and because, as I recently found out, I am super allergic to dust mites my face is KILLING ME today! L
It feels like there is a balloon under my skin that just keeps getting bigger, pressing into my skull... Essentially I have super bad pressure migraines. Le sigh.
So today I am just trying to do what I can without causing too much pain, computer time has to be limited which sucks because I did my new product photography today and was intending on editing and uploading. I guess it’s going to be a long and slow day in the office today...

On the plus side I am sitting here with a lovely hot cup of tea in my jammys and wearing my favourite nebula ring ^^


My little bro, Pumpkin, is chilling with me today... Well he has no choice seeing as he is our resident rabbit. He gets in very naughty moods at times but overall he is a pretty good little buns.


Alright back to the products. I have made HEAPS of earrings! Sooooo many! I am a happy little gumnut! The product photography, in my opinion, isn’t as good as the previous batch because I don’t have any nice wood grain surfaces here (the previous lot was done at Dads.) so I used the pebble concrete outside. It looks pretty OK but defs not as nice as the wood grain. My other problem at the moment is Etsy. I’m not sure if I should pursue my store on there yet or just stick with facebook... I was thinking of just doing a few items but even then I don’t really have any doubles of stock because this has been a major experimental batch! I might start it next week and just see how this lot goes selling... I am thinking that I will upload them in batches of 10 every second day. That way they aren’t all going up at once and people can stay excited :p
Well I had better get a wriggle on! The day is waning and my sister is coming to visit for her 21st! I feel so old!

Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment