Monday, June 4, 2012

Post Grand Opening


The sale went quite well!
I sold 8 of the 12 things that I uploaded! So thats more than 50% gone :)
I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out considering I was expecting like 1 sale hehe!
It was an excellent experience I must say, both exciting and scary at the same time with crazy thoughts like 'zomg I hope they dont hate it all!' 'What happens if no one buys anything!' 'AH MY FIRST SALE!' hahaha I had fun at the very least!
Now my plans are to head on home (I'm still at dads where the interwebs are fast and free!) and get creating, I have quite a few packages full of supply-goodness waiting for me at home! Not to mention I have to package and send off peoples purchases!
Le Sigh. In other words back to work and NO SLACKING!


No comments:

Post a Comment